|Your cart is currently empty|
Workplace Ergonomics & Assistive Devices
1) We provide the latest solutions in Computer Ergonomics solutions for all
2) We provide the latest solutions in Assistive Technology - Vision; Alternative Augmentative Communication (AAC); etc.
3) We provide consultation, training, and after sales support
1) Professionals with 15+ years experience serving everybody from governments, school boards, rehab centres, multi-national businesses, small business, libraries, therapists, hospitals, school boards, courts, seniors, individuals, individuals with a disability, etc.
2) Over 40 years professional Information Technology (IT) computer experience
3) We are ADP Vendors (2002) – Vision and AAC
4) Registration: ADP; DUNS; WSIB; VAC; NCAGE; Blue Cross; QNESST; Coupa; etc.
Office: (877) 724-4922 | (905) 641-4922
Fax: (877) 724-9996
Open: Monday - Friday - 8:30 am - 4:00 pm EST
Nous Parlons Français! - Ask for Brenda 1-877-724-4922, or firstname.lastname@example.org
300 Welland Ave., Unit 2B
St. Catharines, ON L2R 7L9
D-U-N-S Number: 240710405
Blue Cross: A148265
Coupa supplier: 86869
W8 form (PDF) in place of W9 form
USA State sales tax submission and payment is 100% customer’s responsibility. Contact your accounting department. Special Needs Computer Solutions is physically located in Canada. Contact your accounting department for specific US State sales tax advise.
Credit card and PayPal processed in Canadian dollars. If you wish to pay in USA dollars contact Brenda to process your order.
We do not make any claims that any Product or Service supplied by Special Needs Computer Solutions, Inc. will necessarily relieve or reduce a particular problem that you are experiencing.
We are not licensed health professionals. We use years of experience, common sense and an understanding our products; and will take the time to help you make an unbiased informed decision for your purchase.
The information from this website and related links are provided for educational purposes only.
Our advice is offered in good faith but without guarantee, as individual conditions and product use are beyond our control.
Our guidelines should not be taken as medical advice nor an enforcement of any procedure, therapy, treatment, or product.
The user assumes all risk of injury and applicability for an item.
All merchandise is sold under this condition which no representative of the company can wave or change.
Contact your Health Care Professional for medical assistance.
CNIB St. Catharines - Store hours - Thursday 10:00 - 2:00 PM
243 Church St.
St. Catharines, Ontario L2R 4A4
905-688-0022 or 1-888-275-5332
Unfortunately our pricing is tied to the USA-Canadian Exchange Rate. Lately, this has been changing. Thus, explains our pricing variation. Contact us if you have any questions.
Jan. 1 - New Years
Feb. 18 - Family Day
April 19 - Good Friday
May 20 - Victoria Day
July 1 - Canada Day
Aug. 5 - Civic Holiday
Sept. 2 - Labour Day
Oct. 14 - Thanksgiving Day
Dec. 25 - Christmas Day
Dec. 26 - Boxing Day
July 1 - July 5
Dec. 23 - Jan. 1