New Products (99)Specials (127)Featured (273)Bestsellers (20)AAC SWITCHES (160)BLIND AIDS (148)COMMUNICATION AIDS (276)COMPUTER ACCESS AIDS (134)COMPUTERS for those with SPECIAL NEEDS (38)ENVIRONMENTAL AIDS (42)ERGO CHAIRS (40)ERGO HELPS (1)HEARING and SPEECH HELPS (82)KEYBOARDS (117)LEARNING ABILITIES (239)LOW VISION AIDS (168)MOUSE (68)Ontario ADP Approved Devices (26)TABLES - DESKS - WORKSTATIONS - WORKBENCH --- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE (55)TELEPHONES - LOW VISION AND HEARING IMPAIRED (68)WORKSTATION ACCESSORIES (179)FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (20)
Keys-U-See Keyboards Evoluent Vertical Mouse Chester Mouse - Small One-Button Computer Mouse Talking Photo Album - Make your pictures talk! VisionBoard2 KinderBoard - Color coded computer keyboard with b... Evoluent Left Hand Keyboard - Keep the Mouse Close... Roller Mouse Pro2 - Ergonomic Mouse Alternative Clamp-On Mouse Platform - Portable and Adjustable True Left Handed Keyboard - Directional Arrows on ...
View Larger Image
Study Carrel - Height Adjustable - Grey
Study Carrel - Height Adjustable - Grey - - 4 units available at sales price
- The heavy duty Study Carrel provides privacy wherever it is needed.
- Available in gray, oak, or walnut HPL with a white interior for a brighter work space.
- Work surface is height adjustable from 22" to 30" | 55.9 - 76.2 cm
- Top shelf adds rigidity and provides storage area.
- Legs are black powder-coated steel. Leveling glides included.
- Size - 38 1/4-46 1/4"H x 37"W x 24"D | 97.2 - 117.5 x 94 x 61 cm
- Weight - 89 lbs. | 40.4 kg
- Work surface adjusts - 22" | 55.9 cm
Assembly Instructions - New PDF window opens
Diagram - New window opens
Furniture general care and cleaning instructions
- Do not drop heavy objects on laminate and melamine surfaces. It is possible to chip or gouge the surface if a heavy object is dropped on the table top abruptly.
- Do not place hot objects on laminate and melamine surfaces. It is possible to blister or warp the surface top.
- Do not use laminate and melamine surfaces as a cutting board. A sharp knife may slice a groove in the surface top.
Basic cleaning for laminate and melamine surface furniture:
- Daily cleaning - Daily cleaning can be performed using a clean, soft cloth and mild all purpose-multi surface household cleanser.
- For tough stains - A simple mixture of baking soda and water applied directly to the stain then removed with a damp cloth will generally work very well. Avoid using abrasive bleach based cleansers on laminate and melamine surfaces. Never use scrub sponges or steel wool on laminate and melamine surfaces.
- Waxing - There are special waxes for laminate and melamine surfaces that can help create a protective barrier to stop stains from sinking in and keep your product looking new for years to come.
- NOTE - Sale price only for first five units, regular pricing for additional units