Puff-N-Sip Activated Telephone - 1900
TOTALLY HANDS FREE
- No manipulation or operation of switches or other mechanical devices required for complete control of the Model 1900. The phone is operated by a puff or sip into the mouthpiece.
- Just "PUFF" to answer.
- Just "PUFF" to hang-up.
- Just puff into the mouthpiece to turn on the speaker phone.
- Sip on the mouthpiece to dial the "0" local operator.
- To dial the "00" long distance operator just Sip one more time.
- To hang up the phone, Puff into the mouthpiece again.
- The ability to select the "00" Long Distance Operator is an important feature.
- Currently available adaptive phones usually dial the "0" Local Operator only In the past this was adequate but many phone company local operators can no longer connect you to the long distance operator.
- The Puff-N-Sip Activated Telephone - 190 is a "Stand-Alone" speaker phone that does not require any other equipment, such as a computer, in order to operate --- nothing else to buy.
- Just plug the Puff-N-Sip Activated Telephone - 1900 into your modular jack.
OTHER STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
- These features are accessed by operating the buttons on the phone.
- Twenty numbers can be stored in memory and are accessed by the keypad.
- The Model 1900 has manually operated hold, flash, and last number redial.
Note - Will NOT work with cable telephones
Special Order: Telephones* are not stock item and are ordered specifically for you. Unfortunately, no returns, no cancellation, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering to ensure you make a well informed, educated purchase.
* Delivery is 2-10 days unless noted.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.