Leaf Touch Screen Audio/Video Device
Users can experience your content like never before on the Leaf’s high quality screen and through its dynamic audio.
Easily navigate the secure audio, video and image content with the intuitive, icon-driven touch screen. This durable Leaf is charged through a USB-C cable and can be paired with solar panels and backup battery, allowing you to extend your reach.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Screen: 10.1” LCD IPS (1280 x 800 pixels)
- Two powerful, high volume output internal speakers
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack for earbuds, headphones, an external speaker
- Mini A/V port
- USB-C connector for data access/charging (cable included)
- Secure external Type-A USB OTG connector (requires encrypted content)
- Combination power and screen on/off button
- Secure external microSD card reader (requires encrypted content)1
- Secure internal storage (requires SLS cable)
- Automated and interactive firmware update from specially prepared microSD card
- Playback navigation: Play/Pause | Previous/Next file | Shuffle (all files in folder) | Repeat (single file or all files in folder) | Repeat section (user-definable) | Forward/Back 15 seconds | Manual slider playback position adjustment
- Automatic bookmarking/individual per: Audio/Video/Image folder | File within folder | Position within file
- Image viewer and slideshow functionality
- We can load audio/video content to any number of Leaf tablets required
- Supported media file types:
Audio: AAC/M4A, APE, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV
Video: AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, MPG, MP4/M4V
Image: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG
- Charge internal Li-Ion battery via power supply, computer, or external power bank or solar panel2
- Durable, shock-resistant body
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.5 x 1.1” / Weight: 1.45lbs
- Hardware reset button
- Internal battery: 9600mAh Lithium Ion
- Playtime: 6 hours @ max volume and brightness3
- Charge indicator: On-screen and LED
- With proper care, the player’s Lithium-Ion battery should perform well for several years. When shipped, the battery is only partially charged. You can easily charge the player using one of the methods below:
EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY
- For fastest charge, connect any standard “USB” charger (regulated +5VDC, minimum 300mA) (or power bank or solar panel4) to the USB-C port on the back of the Leaf until the charging icon stops blinking5.
- Connect the tablet from any standard computer USB port to the USB-C port on the back of the Leaf until the charging icon stops blinking5.
1MicroSD card not included
2Power bank and solar panel not included
3Your playtime may vary
4A solar panel is the least stable/reliable among wall charger, power bank or solar panel
5Actual charge time will vary according to the current battery capacity and charging sourcen
Leaf Info Sheet
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.
Please fill out the form below to request a product quote. A representative will respond to you via email or phone as soon as possible.