Vine S Solar Powered Audio Players
Price varies based on options.
VINE S MODELS SOLAR POWERED AUDIO PLAYERS
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Solar powered
- Audio player
- Audio bookmarking
- Raised button, intuitive navigation keypad
- 4GB memory: Up to 800 hours of tamperproof content
- Stereo High-Fidelity, CD-quality capable
- Built-in speaker and 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- Li-Ion battery recharges via solar/laptop/power supply
- Water, heat and shock resistant
- Listen to educational content, humanitarian messages, music and more!
- Players can hold multiple languages, dialects, or combinations of audio. The intuitive keypad makes it easy to navigate large amounts of audio content.
- Replaceable Lithium-Ion polymer battery
- 3.7V (nominal) 390mAh, 1.44W
- Typical battery playtime: up to 14 hours*
- Typical battery charge retention: over 6 months*
- Typical battery life at room temperature: up to 3 years*
- With proper care, the player’s Lithium-Ion battery should perform well for several years. When shipped, the battery is only partially charged. You can easily charge the player using one of the methods below:
EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY
- For fastest charge, connect any standard “USB” charger (regulated +5VDC, minimum 300mA) to the micro-USB port on the player for about 2 hours (or until the LED stops blinking). While charging, the LED will blink.
- Plug the player into any standard computer USB port using a “USB to micro-USB” cable for about 4 hours or until the LED stops blinking. Any regular or charge-only cable is sufficient.
- For solar charging, place the player with the solar panel directly facing sunlight for 8 – 10 hours. Note, the LED light does not blink or show charging level when charging with the solar panel.
*Many factors influence typical battery playtime, charge retention and life. All times listed are best-case estimates based upon use under normal conditions.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.
Please fill out the form below to request a product quote. A representative will respond to you via email or phone as soon as possible.