|Your cart is currently empty|
The only sign language glove in the world that can translate any sign into any spoken language - instantly.
Current technology to allow people with hearing or speech disabilities to communicate just isn't good enough and doesn't fit many of their needs. That's why we have put so much time and effort into making our sign language glove as customisable and flexible as possible.
Sign: There are over 100 commonly used sign languages in the world, and thousands more personal variations. We support any sign language - even your own one!
Speak: With over 180 voice choices, as well as options for different speeds and tone you can make BrightSign sound exactly as you want; whether male, female, young or old.
Translate: Why stick to only speaking in one language? BrightSign has real-time translation and speaks over 30 languages, so you can speak with anyone from anywhere.
Reply: It isn't enough to just translate signs into speech - our voice recognition technology lets you read or see the other side of the conversation too, in any language you choose.
One of the biggest problems with existing solutions for those with hearing and speech disabilities is the fact that they all assume that everyone is the same. They are wrong. With over 300 different formal sign languages being used in the world, and thousands more individual variations and sign systems, it simply isn't good enough to support one or two languages and call it done. BrightSign is a sign language glove that allows you to teach it ANY sign language library (such as ASL, BSL or Makaton) that you can think of, even one that you have made up yourself.
Why should a signer be limited to any one traditional spoken language for their communication? You're right - they shouldn't. The BrightSign glove lets users use more than 40 different languages to translate their signs to, in real time while signing, even if they don't know the language themselves. With both spoken and text output, our sign language glove even allows languages with different alphabets, like Arabic or Mandarin.
Imagine a parent hearing the words ‘I love you’ from their deaf child for the first time. Imagine a speech-disabled patient having private conversations with his doctor without a translator in the room. Imagine a deaf person walking into a coffee shop and being able to order their own coffee without needing help from a friend. That's why.
● BLE 5.0
● Up to 10m range from connected device
● 4 high-accuracy stretch sensors with 2048 levels of bend sensitivity
● 3D splay sensor to capture complete thumb movement with 2048 levels of bend sensitivity in each dimension
● Wrist inertia sensor (3D gyroscope and 3D accelerometer) to accurately measure hand orientation and dynamic movement
● Samples values 120 times per second to measure even very fast movements completely smoothly
● Ultra-stretchy fabric to allow for a wide variety of hand shapes and sizes without restricting movement
● Fine breathable internal mesh to reduce sweating and irritation when wearing it all day
● Up to 10 hours of continuous signing
● Li-ion battery inside strengthened enclosure with temperature, current & voltage cut-off for complete safety
● Standard 1A micro-USB charging
● Patented machine learning / AI algorithm
● Unlimited number of trained signs
● Instant offline translation (so works underground or on a plane without service)
● Calibration supports any range of movement (including only finger or gross hand movement)
● Realistic speech is synthesised using state of the art Neural Speech Generation algorithms from a variety of providers as well as our own.
SKU: BrightSign Glove
Please fill out the form below to request a product quote. A representative will respond to you via email or phone as soon as possible.