|Your cart is currently empty|
Listen, Translate, Digitize- Printed and Handwritten documents across 60+ global languages in real-time through Kibo’s powerful online-processing capabilities.
Kibo XS is the World’s first multilingual scanning and reading device that seamlessly connects to your Laptop/Computer and works with Kibo XS Web software to help you Listen, Translate or Digitize your documents. It can also connect with OTG compliant Android Smartphones and comes with a complementary Kibo XS Android application.
With Kibo XS, you can:
1. Scan Documents (OCR): Printed & Handwritten across 60+ languages
2. Digitize & Download: In unicode format - DOC, DOCX, TXT and also convert to e-books or braille- using conversion tools
3. Translate Documents: Across 100+ languages in real-time
4. Save and Access Documents: Across Laptop/Computer/Tablet/Smartphone with Unlimited Kibo Cloud Storage
Kibo XS does not require any charging and weighs just 335g | 0.74 lbs.!
So, it is easy to carry wherever you go.
It is an inclusive reading and learning device built for institutional and individual use.
Unique Features of Kibo XS:
Compatibility: with Screen-readers like JAWS/NVDA for Web and Talkback for Android smartphones
Design: Tactile buttons, Unique auto lift-up design, Three-level toggle LED light
Accessibility: Can be used independently even by a Blind/Visually-impaired individual
Portability: Easy to carry, weighs just 335g | 0.74 lbs.
Security: Does not contain any Battery, Storage, Network communication unit or Processing unit
1. Digitization & Translation: Digitize and Translate printed and handwritten documents to searchable, editable, Unicode formats – DOC, DOCX, TXT
2. Accessible Libraries: Kibo XS devices makes all the books in the library accessible through audio in real-time; no need to pre-record; just pick any book and Kibo reads it
3. E-content repository for Online Education: Scan and create your e-content repository by saving content on Kibo Cloud. Now, login & access the content on any phone/laptop, anytime, anywhere.
4. Inclusive Education and Workplaces: Visually-impaired students and employees can access academic and official documents (printed/handwritten) independently; resulting in enhanced student and employee productivity respectively
5. Braille and E-book Production: Download in DOC, DOCX, TXT and use it to create Braille or eBooks
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian, Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Nyanja (Chichewa), Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal, Brazil), Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala (Sinhalese), Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog (Filipino), Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba and Zulu.
Scanning Unit Dimensions & Weight: 7.1 cm x 7.3 cm x 30.8 cm |~335 grams
Soft Mat Dimensions & Weight: 33 cm x 34 cm x 0.4 cm | ~200 grams
Document size: A4 and less than A4
Scanning Speed: Less than 1 second for 1 page
Camera: 5MP, Fixed focus CMOS sensor
Interface: USB 2.0
Light: Three level LED fill light
Certifications/Compliances: CE, EMC, 2014/30/EU
Requirement: Internet connection
Blind and Visually challenged
Inclusive Academic Schools & Universities
Workplace corporations and non-profits
Adult & Rural Literacy programs
Learning Disabled Individuals
Base: Soft-Mat ~200 grams 33 cm x 34 cm x 0.4 cm | 0.441 lbs.; 12.992" x 13.4" x 0.157"
Scanning Unit: ~335 grams 7.1 cm x 7.3 cm x 30.8 cm | 0.739 lbs; 2.8" x 2.88" x 12.126"
In-the-box items - 1 Kibo XS Device + 1 Soft Mat + 1 USB Cable + 2 OTGs
1. Ms. Dipali (Student): “I cleared my second year exam thanks to the content made accessible through Kibo.”
2. Ms. Pinky (English Teacher): “I am able to independently assess the handwritten answer sheets of my students"
3. Bhavya (Civil services-aspirant): “I had to depend on sighted friends to read Competitive exam preparation books. Now Kibo reads them all for me.”
4. Vatsala (Student): “Kibo reads all my books and I can even translate books to my regional language and listen to them.”
5. Dr. H. Anil Kumar(Librarian and Head NICMAN, IIM-Ahmedabad): "Kibo XS fills the critical gap of providing relevant library services to the visually-challenged students and staff. Our experience has been excellent and we have no hesitation in recommending this product to other institutions."
3. UnLtd India
SKU: KIBO-XS-OCR-P - Kibo XS device with Kibo XS web software - Perpetual licence
Please fill out the form below to request a product quote. A representative will respond to you via email or phone as soon as possible.