|Your cart is currently empty|
The sterilization rate of LIVA book sterilizer can reach 99.9% in 30 seconds. It is made to sterilize the books and paper documents for schools (including kindergarten), public libraries,hospitals, and government agencies.
1. Designed for all kinds of books
2. Sterilize in an all round way(360℃ )
3. Extended lifespan of the UV-C lamp
4. Digital touch button
5. Environmental friendly material
6. Popular around the world for 10 years
Various pathogenic microorganisms, like novel swine-origin influenza, fungus, infectious bacteria, etc. exist in library books.
Book worms dwelling on books will shorten books' lifetime and result in skin troubles for people.
Chemicals such as ammonia, formaldehyde, or xylene which are produced during book fabrication are well known as fatal material causing cancer.
Common parasitic bacteria in books
1. The sterilization process is completed in 30 seconds
2. Equipped with a digital button. The sterilization process can be initiated by a light touch
3. It is made of aluminum (100%), which features the characters of environmentally friendly, anti-corrosion, aging resistance, and burnish. Meanwhile, the sterilization effects can be enhanced with twice a reflection of the UV-light
4. The structure of the closed cavity solved the problem of loud noise accompanied when working, which has acquired a patent. The noise generated is lower than 50 dB
5. By independent research, the lifespan of the UV-C lamp has been extended to at least 15,000 times on/off. The authoritative agency testified that it can reach 30,000 times on/off, which is 3-6 times that of the other products in the same industry.
6. The fan installed in the machine room gently blows the bottom of the books and the pages can be blown open to be sterilized by the UV-C light. Thus, the inner parts of the books can also be entirely disinfected. Accordingly, the dust and foreign substances clinging to the books can be shaken off.
1. Power：220V，Power consumption：220W
2. Dimension：1420（H）mm*690（W）mm*590（L）mm | 210lbs
3. Weight：about 95KG；
4. Sterilization method：UV-C lamp
5. Number of sterilized books：6 books
6. Sterilization time：30 seconds（Recommended time: 60 seconds）
7. Number of UV-C lamps：10 ea
8. Filter: 3 ea（420mm*315mm*10mm）
9. Status display：5.1 inches
11. Temperature:-10~50 degree；
12. humidity: 10% ~ 90%;
14. Glass：Tempered glass
Size: 700(W)x591(D)x420(H) mm | 28 x 23 x 56 in
Weight: About 95kg | 220 lbs.
Disinfection Method: UV-C lamp
Lamp: 10W x 10
Volume of Disinfection: 6 Books
Disinfecting Time: 1 minute
Power Consumption: 210W
Graphic LCD: 5.1"
Start Button: Touch button
Noise: Less than 50dB
99.9% bactericidal test report
UV-lamp 30,000 times on/off test report
According to our past ten years’ experience, the parts seldom have any problems in 2-3 years even 5 years except the consumable parts.
UV-C lamp is 3 months
Filter lifespan is 1 year
Our researchers extended the lifetime of the UV-C lamp to at least 15000 times on/off.
The replacement of the lamp and filter is easy, and even can be handled by librarians themselves.
Lead Time: 10-13 weeks
Note: Special Order
Please fill out the form below to request a product quote. A representative will respond to you via email or phone as soon as possible.