Improve Your Posture: Did you know that eyes drive posture? Immediately upon using your new X-TS monitor arm, you'll notice an instant improvement in your posture. This is the effect of having your monitor elevated and being able to adjust your screen to eye-level and place it at the optimal distance from you. Don’t adjust your body to your monitor, adjust your monitor to your body! Pair X-TS with the X-Chair of your choice and your body will thank you.
Size Range: Monitors Sized 17” - 32”
Weight Limit: Up to 22lbs
VESA Mounts: 75 x 75mm & 100 x 100mm
Arm Weight: 13.7lbs
Colour: Black (Default), Grey, White
Arm Configuration: Single Arm (Default); or Double Arms
SKU: X-TS Arm Single Black
SKU: X-TS Arm Single Grey
SKU: X-TS Arm Single White
SKU: X-TS Arm Double Black
SKU: X-TS Arm Double Grey
SKU: X-TS Arm Double White
All parts and materials are warranted for 5 years. During this time, X-Chair™ will provide replacement parts for any damage that is due to defect in material or workmanship. X-Chair™ will bear the entire cost of replacement parts and shipping.
The customer must provide appropriate pictures of their damaged product if requested. A defect in material or workmanship does not include damage to a product, or failure of a product to operate or perform properly or to maintain appearance, caused by
(1) misuse or abuse of the product;
(2) improper assembly or assembly that was not as recommended by the written assembly instructions;
(3) normal wear and tear;
(4) a natural disaster or an Act of God;
(6) an unauthorized modification made without the express written consent of X-Chair™;
(7) improper storage;
(8) the natural aging of materials such as wood, leather, and fabric which results in colors shifting during use;
(9) crocking or reverse crocking of dyes from clothing on our seating materials. Products damaged in these ways will not be considered defective and will therefore not be repaired, replaced, or refunded.
We shall not have tort liability with respect to a product, and we shall not be liable for any consequential, economic, indirect, special, punitive, or incidental damages arising from a product defect.