|Your cart is currently empty|
Dell 86 4K Interactive Touch Monitor: C8618QT
Keep audiences engaged with an 86-inch 4K touch display with dazzling visuals, designed for seamless collaboration.
Exceptional viewing: Brilliant 4K resolution will keep audiences captivated, and consistent colours across a wide viewing angle allow everyone in the room to view clear text and crisp, vivid visuals.
Optimal performance: Dell monitor technology optimises fonts and ensures that visuals appear sharp while operating everyday programs like Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Consistent clarity: Anti-glare and anti-smudge coatings reduce distracting reflections and fingerprints.
Built for bigger groups: The impressive 86-inch touch screen is ideal for conference room settings of up to 12 people.
Constructive collaboration: Featuring up to 20 touch points with innovative InGlass™ Technology, multiple people can interact with the screen simultaneously via touch or styluses with 2mm pen tips, making group collaboration intuitive and seamless.
Smooth interaction: Two included styluses allow you to write or draw naturally in real time directly on the screen without any lagging, while the included remote allows added functionality.
User-friendly functionality: Pen and finger differentiation makes it easy to switch between touch and pen-based interaction, and touch functionality is supported on virtually all industry-standard software.
Convenient connectivity: A variety of ports – including HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort USB – makes it easy to connect to most IT devices.
OptiPlex compatibility: The Dell 86 4K Interactive Touch Monitor features a unique design that’s compatible with the optional Dell OptiPlex Micro, which integrates seamlessly into the back panel without the need of a separate power cable.
Easy manageability: The Dell Display Manager lets users easily organise screen layouts. RS232 and RJ45 interfaces allow you to manage the display remotely.
Ports and Slots: 1. Power Connector | 2. HDMI (x4) | 3. USB Type-B (x3) | 4. USB 3.0 (x4) | 5. DisplayPort | 6. Charging Port | 7. VGA | 8. RS232 Input | 9. Audio Input | 10. Audio Output | 11. RJ45 Ethernet
1. Power Cable
2. DP-DP Cable
3. HDMI-HDMI Cable
4. VGA Cable
5. USB Cable
6. USB Upstream Cable
A brand you can rely on: As the No. 1 monitor brand for three consecutive years, Dell takes pride in our unyielding commitment to quality and the utmost satisfaction of our customers.
Advanced Exchange Service: Relax knowing that your Dell monitor comes with Advanced Exchange servicei which is included as part of our standard 3-Year Limited Hardware Warrantyi. You can also upgrade to ProSupport for 24x7 tech support for help with set up, troubleshooting and more, plus Advanced Exchange with next business day monitor replacementi.
Reliable and responsible: Designed with the environment in mind, this monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as China Energy Label, CEL, WEEE, ErP (EuP) Standards, Korea E-Standby.
Logitech GROUP: Turn any meeting space into a video-enabled collaboration place using your own computing environment and unified communications application of choice.
OptiPlex 7060 Micro PC with Intel Unite: Transform your conference room with easy wireless collaboration, real-time sharing, annotation and more.
Dell Premier Wireless Keyboard and Mouse | KM717: Rely on high-quality, wireless performance in a modern design. This duo facilitates a clutter-free desktop experience.
Product Type: LED-backlit LCD flat panel display with touchscreen
Diagonal Class: 86"
Diagonal Size: 85.6"
Commercial Use: Yes - interactive
Colour: Black, silver trim
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Display Format: 4K UHD (2160p)
Video Interface: HDMI
HDMI Ports Qty: 4 ports
PC Interface: VGA (HD-15), DisplayPort
LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight
Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
TV Tuner: No tuner
Picture Enhancements: 72% Color Gamut (CIE 1931)
Speaker System: 2 speakers
USB: 4 ports
Dimensions (WxDxH): 200 cm x 10.1 cm x 117 cm
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years Advanced Exchange Service
Make your presentations truly collaborative
DisplayNote software helps to make presentations more interactive
Alllowing users to connect and contribute to the presentation and contribute to the presentation and collaborate with each other from their own devices
Multi-person screen sharing
Four licenses included
Annotate on surface using inglass touch technology
FlatFrog works just like a typical whiteboard - allowing presenters to annotate on the surface and capture annotations with differentiated pen functionality for multiple users and natural palm erase
Finger and stylus sensitive
Up to 20pts of touch
Free download from Microsoft Store
1. Open compatibility: Dell Large Monitors are software and hardware agnostic so they can work with any operating system including Windows and Chrome.
2. Constructive collaboration: Group collaboration is intuitive and seamless thanks to innovative touch technology, allowing simultaneous screen interaction via touch or stylus with up to 20 touch points.
3. Interactive software (included): Teachers can stream their lessons so students can interact, take notes, and save content on their own device, with industry-leading DisplayNote software.
4. No calibration required: Dell Large Monitors do not require calibration or drivers so the display is ready to present in seconds.
5. All-in-one solutions: The Dell OptiPlex Micro PC can create an all-in-one solution when inserted into the dedicated PC slot on C5518QT and C8618QT or by adding the optional bracket to the C7017T. Teachers and students can grab content from the cloud and share without having to connect to their personal devices. Substitute teachers can also gain access to the network and lesson plans without needing any additional devices.
6. No distractions: Anti-glare and anti-smudge coatings reduce distracting reflections and fingerprints.
7. Easy manageability: Our monitors can be managed remotely using RS232 and RJ45 interfaces.
8. Comprehensive support: Dell Large Monitors are backed by a 3-Year Advanced Exchange Warranty, with the option to extend for up to 5 years of coverage and support via our 24/7 technical support.
Please fill out the form below to request a product quote. A representative will respond to you via email or phone as soon as possible.