|Your cart is currently empty|
Elevate your conference room or classroom with the easily managed and expansive Dell 70 Interactive Conference Room Monitor | C7017T. See work in a new light and interact like never before with exceptional touch screen accuracy, crisp text and bright images, even in fully lit meeting rooms
Supreme interaction: whether you’re using your hand or the two included styluses, the 10-point touch capabilities will ensure accuracy no matter your preference.
Always in reach: keep your accessories organised by magnetically attaching the styluses and the remote to the side of the screen.
Focused brilliance: present in Full HD, on a 70-inch screen that conveniently connects to 1920x1080 resolution. Plus, the special coating on the LCD panel reduces reflections and the fingerprints that come with a touch screen setup.
Clear text, graphics and images: designed for business and educational applications, monitor components will enhance your presentation visuals for incredible readability in both small and medium-sized conference rooms.
Bold colours: colours remain consistent across the wide viewing angle, so every seat is the best seat in the house.
Convenience comes standard: Quick to set up and easy to manage, the Dell C7017T Monitor brings seamless collaboration to your conference room.
Ready when you are: connect with ease via multiple connectivity ports including VGA, DP HDMI.
Easy to operate: run the room and handle your Dell C7017T Monitor with the RS232 and RJ45 interface that supports remote management.
Wall mount included: an extra-large tilt mount comes in the box, for perfect mounting with no extra mounting accessories needed.
Peace of mind – guaranteed: As the No. 1 monitor brand worldwide for 4 consecutive years (2013 to 2016), we take pride in our unyielding commitment to quality and the utmost satisfaction of our customers.
OptiPlex 7060 Micro PC with Intel Unite: Transform your conference room with easy wireless collaboration, real-time sharing, annotation and more.
Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse – KM714: High-quality, wireless performance in a modern design that allows for a clutter-free desktop experience.
Product Type: LED-backlit LCD flat panel display
Diagonal Class: 70"
Diagonal Size: 69.513"
Commercial Use: Yes - interactive
Bundled with: 3 years Advanced Exchange
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Display Format: 1080p (Full HD)
Video Interface: HDMI
HDMI Ports Qty: 3 ports
PC Interface: VGA (HD-15), DisplayPort, Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL)
LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight
Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
TV Tuner: No tuner
Speaker System: 2 speakers
Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Energy Class: Class A
Power Consumption Operational: 220 Watt
Power Consumption Stand by: 0.4 Watt
Dimensions (WxDxH): 93.26 cm x 9.51 cm x 159.35 cm
Weight: 55.5 kg
Environmental Standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified
Manufacturer Warranty: 3-year warranty
Make your presentations truly collaborative
DisplayNote software helps to make presentations more interactive
Alllowing users to connect and contribute to the presentation and contribute to the presentation and collaborate with each other from their own devices
Multi-person screen sharing
Four licenses included
1. Open compatibility: Dell Large Monitors are software and hardware agnostic so they can work with any operating system including Windows and Chrome.
2. Constructive collaboration: Group collaboration is intuitive and seamless thanks to innovative touch technology, allowing simultaneous screen interaction via touch or stylus with up to 20 touch points.
3. Interactive software (included): Teachers can stream their lessons so students can interact, take notes, and save content on their own device, with industry-leading DisplayNote software.
4. No calibration required: Dell Large Monitors do not require calibration or drivers so the display is ready to present in seconds.
5. All-in-one solutions: The Dell OptiPlex Micro PC can create an all-in-one solution when inserted into the dedicated PC slot on C5518QT and C8618QT or by adding the optional bracket to the C7017T. Teachers and students can grab content from the cloud and share without having to connect to their personal devices. Substitute teachers can also gain access to the network and lesson plans without needing any additional devices.
6. No distractions: Anti-glare and anti-smudge coatings reduce distracting reflections and fingerprints.
7. Easy manageability: Our monitors can be managed remotely using RS232 and RJ45 interfaces.
8. Comprehensive support: Dell Large Monitors are backed by a 3-Year Advanced Exchange Warranty, with the option to extend for up to 5 years of coverage and support via our 24/7 technical support.