|Your cart is currently empty|
Attendant Call Chime
You rang? Our easy-to-use switch adapted call chime lets you know they need assistance even if you are as far as 40 feet away! Provides great piece of mind for user and caregiver alike! The call button transmitter is adapted for use with your capability switch.
Size: 4"L x 4"W x 1"H
Weight: 0.25 lbs.
Battery: 1 12-V / 2 AA
Warranty: 20 days
Note: Requires switch
This call chime is easy-to-use and helpful, too! The user simply presses a button when assistance is needed and the receiver sounds up to 40 feet away. The call button is also adapted for use with a
capability switch. Size: 4" x 4" x 1". Requires 2 AA and 1 6-V Batteries.
1. The Attendant call chime requires 2 AA and 1- 6 Volt battery. Use alkaline batteries only (e.g. Duracell or Energizer brand). Do not use rechargeable batteries or any other type of batteries because
they supply lower voltage and the unit will not perform properly. Never mix old and new batteries together or different brands or types together.
2. To install the 6-V battery in the small rectangular transmitter, you must first carefully slide off the battery cover. Once the cover is off install the battery paying close attention to proper (+) and (-)
polarity. Replace cover. For replacement battery use a GP super alkaline No.476A 6V or equivalent.
3. To install the two AA batteries in the Chiming receiver you must first remove the battery cover by sliding it off. Next install the two AA batteries paying close attention to proper (+) and (-) polarity,
and replace cover.
4. Connect any capability switch, via the 1/8" cord jack on the transmitter. Make sure your connection between the two is flush, with no gaps. If it is necessary for you to use an adapter for switches with the larger 1/4" plug, make sure that you use a MONO adapter like or No.1170, not a STEREO adapter.
5. Place the Chiming Receiver in the best location to be heard within the 40 ft range. When the need arise to get a caregiver’s attention simply activate your external capability switch. This will cause the
receiver to chime alerting the caregiver. The chime will sound for as long as your switch is activated. Please note: the maximum range of this device under ideal conditions is 40 feet.
6. There are many other useful ways to use this handy device. Please Note: you cannot use two of these devices in the same room; doing so will cause activation of both Chiming receivers when one
transmitter has been activated.
Problem: The Attendant Call Chime does not activate.
Action #1: Make sure that all batteries are installed following proper
(+) and (-) polarity. Batteries must be fresh, if weak or dead replace.
Action #2: Make sure that the distance from the receiver and transmitter is no more than 40 feet away at any given time. This is the maximum range of use for this device.
The Attendant Call Chime can be wiped clean with any household multi-purpose cleaner and disinfectant. We recommend Simple Green, which is a non toxic biodegradable all-purpose cleaner.
Do not submerge the unit, as it will damage the contents and the electrical components.
Do not use abrasive cleaners, as they will scratch the surface of the unit.