Brewer 135DSS Dynamic Saddle Stool
All 135DSS Saddle tolls feature split saddle seat wiht 360 degree movement. Optimize posture and production with Brewer’s patented breakthrough – Dynamic Split-Saddle-Seat Technology.
- Patented Split-Saddle-Seat improves comfort
- Unique circular 360° movement strengthens core muscles
- Ergonomic saddle-seat design enhances posture
- Engineered to support deeper breathing
A Unique Angle On Comfort.
Benefits of a Saddle Stool
- Better posture as the vertebrae discs align naturally, resulting in immediate improved posture with less spinal muscle degeneration.
- Tension relief in the shoulder and neck area due to the improved positioning of the thoracic and cervical spine.
- Deeper breathing occurs due to the stretching of the torso allowing for better circulation, resulting in less fatigue.
- Improved mobility and reach is easily achieved as the legs are free to “scoot” around the operatory, while remaining seated.
Why the Brewer 135DSS?
Circular movement and tilt
- Unique 360° tilt makes movement easier and more natural.
- Allows core muscles to become active in supporting the spine.
- Strengthens spine stability muscles, pelvic and leg muscles.
- Less pressure on the edges of the upper legs when moving side to side.
Split Seat design
- Improves circulation as there is no edge to press against your upper legs. The veins and arteries that carry blood to and from legs are in the most open position for improved circulation.
- Offerings superior cooling comfort, resulting in improved genital health in both men and women.
- Balances the pelvis in an upright position placing the weight over the “sit bones” and not the soft tissues.
- Better hip abduction brings improved posture over narrower saddle seats.
NEW Dynamic, Core Strengthening Addition to Brewer’s Elite Ergonomic Stool Line!
- Provides 360° of balanced, dynamic “swaying” movement.
- Improved circulation and cooling comfort resulting in improved health.
- Allows natural posture, thus strengthening your core muscles while you work.
- Seat “movement” can be easily adjusted to your own preference and comfort level.
- Available in 3 height ranges so the optimum angle of the knee, 135°, can be achieved.
All 135DSS Saddle Stools feature
- Unique split-saddle seat design
- 23″ diameter cast aluminum base
- Large casters for easy rolling
- 250lb weight capacity
- Standard 5-year warranty
- Numerous color options available, including premium upholstery
|Part Number||Height Range||Seamless Upholstery||Recommended User Height|
||22.5″ - 29.75″
|| 5’3″ – 5’11”
||18.75″ - 23.75″
|| Under 5’3″
||24″ - 33.75″
|| Over 5’11”
- #3102670 – Optional Locking Casters, Set of 5
Information on the benefits of the 135DSS stool’s unique design:
Sitting & Joint Health >>
Can I Sit & Stay Healthy? >>
The Effects of Quality “Riding-Sitting” on Physiology >>
Better Genital Health for Men >>
Impact of Sitting on Prostate Health >>
Pelvic Health >>
Additional Sitting and Health Articles >>
135DSS Saddle Stool Brochure
135DSS Saddle Stool Users Manual
Dental Seating Catalog
Dental Upholstery Color Card
Dental Upholstery Color Cross Reference
Dental Product Cross Reference
Saddle Stool Sell Sheet for 135DSS & PS135
Industrial Seating Catalog
How to Use:
Sitting on the 135DSS Stool
Always approach the stool from the back and stand to one side.
Swing other leg over the back of the stool and be seated. (When swinging your leg over the stool, make sure the stool has not rolled away before sitting.)
Lift the adjustment lever until feet are flat on the floor. Thighs should angle downward at approximately 45°
The stool is now at your proper ergonomic height.
Proper ergonomic seated back position: Hips tilted forward, deep low back curve.
Adjust work surface so the user’s forearms are in a horizontal position, or sloping downward at a maximum of 30-40.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.