|Your cart is currently empty|
Usage Area: Outdoor
Dimension: Can be produced in different dimensions.
Material Quality Certificate: ISO 9001, ISO 1400
Map with Embossed Braille and English/French (Other languages available)
Abrasion-resistant, impact-resistant, UV-resistant for seven different colours.
All tactile signs, symbols and writings are produced from aluminium monoblock material with the method of material removal.
Frame and leg are produced from stainless material.
Warranty: 10 years against manufacturing defects.
1. You e-mail the AutoCAD drawing and show the position of the map in the drawing.
2. According to the position of the map, we draw a first draft showing the tactile parts of the map.
3. You check the tactile parts of the first draft and tell if you want to add/remove/change anything.
4. You also send the title and the legend of the map in your language + Braille.
5. We then draw a second draft including everything and e-mail it for your approval.
6. Upon your approval, we draw a third draft showing the colours of the map and e-mail it for your final approval.
7. Upon your final approval, we start production and it usually takes around 10 to 15 business days.
Please fill out the form below to request a product quote. A representative will respond to you via email or phone as soon as possible.