EZ-Form Braille & Tactile Duplicator
- To this day, the Thermoform Machine is the most accurate way to reproduce Braille Text and tactile graphics. Safe and easy to use, the EZ-Form makes permanent and inexpensive teaching aids and Braille copies from a single master and Brailon.
- The Thermoform Machine is extremely easy to use – simply place your master copy or mold onto the machine, then place a sheet of our special plastic material, Brailon, on top of it and close the clamp. Once the clamp has been engaged, slide the heating element to the front (covering the master) and wait a few seconds. After this short period, you will be notified that the copy has been made and it’s time to slide the heating element back. Disengage the clamp and remove the Brailon copy. The entire process takes just a matter of seconds and you’ll have a stunning reproduction of your master copy.
- Each EZ-Form includes one frame, please choose which frame you would like under the Comments section during the check-out process. Frame choices are below.
- Please note that we only recommend the use of Brailon with these machines. Brailon is a safe, non-toxic plastic material that has been specially formulated for these machines. The use of non-Brailon materials may be hazardous and dangerous. Please click on the following link to learn more about our Brailon: Brailon
- EZ-Form is CE Certified for International usage
- Maximum Forming Area:
- One inch less than each dimension of sheet
Frame & Sheet sizes
- 8.5 x 11”
- 9.75 x 11.5”
- 11 x 11.5”
- 21 x 29.7 cm DIN A4
- 27 x 34 cm
- Voltage: 115V (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz
- Current: 15A max
- Height: 16”
- Width: 16”
- Length: 35” (when machine is open)
- Weight: 82 pounds
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty on parts
- While these machines are built with the most up-to date-parts and care, sometimes unforeseeable problems occur and your machine needs to be fixed. At American Thermoform we offer Extended Warranty options for that additional comfort in knowing that your machine will be protected longer and repaired quickly. Our goal is to repair your machine within 2 business days to minimize your down time.
- 1 Year Extended Warranty
- 2 Year Extended Warranty
- 3 Year Extended Warranty
Each Extended Warranty option includes
- One way shipping
- All replacement parts
- Complete inspection & cleaning of machine
- Any applicable firmware/software upgrades
- Free 30 minute diagnosis (labor is then charged at normal hourly rates should repair time take longer
Special Order: This is not a stock item and is ordered specifically. Unfortunately, no returns, no cancellation, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering to ensure you make a well informed, educated purchase. Sale is final.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.