- The LOGAN PROXTALKER communication device is an exciting mid-tech device which uses RFID technology to retrieve vocabulary stored on sound tags to produce REAL words. Ideal for any picture exchange system user, of any age and is being used for communication or as a classroom tool.
- Just Pick a tag, Place it on a button and Press - the PROXTALKER device will say the appropriate sound, word or sentence.
- robust, water resistant and easy to use
- portable in a backpack PROXTALKER device backpack or wheelchair/wall mountable in binder format
- light touch option for easier access
- tags Tags for the Proxtalker can be labelled with wide range of symbols, photos, text or objects of reference
- large tags Large tags for the PROXTALKER device available to support visual impairment
- easy access to vocabulary PROXTALKER device with vocabulary binder
- Speak All tag which enables sequence of tags to be played automatically
- color coded pages Colored coded pages for the PROXTALKER device for categorization of tags
- 5 location buttons allow single word or sentence level use.
- unique Programming Tags Programming Tags
- easily adjustable volume
- inbuilt microphone
- Sound tag can store up to 8 seconds of recording
- 1GB memory, (30,000 sound tags/1,000 minutes)
- powered by 4 x C Duracell batteries (minimum of 6 months battery life in use)
- Dimensions in back pack: 12.9" x 7" x 3.5"
- Weight in backpack (with Tags): 4.7 lbs
Canadian Order Sheet - New PDF window opens
Special Order: This is not a stock item and is ordered specifically. Unfortunately, no returns, no cancellation, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering to ensure you make a well informed, educated purchase.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.