StandUp - Sit/Stand Adjustability
- Work-related injury/illness can decrease 28%, lost time can decrease 82% and productivity can increase 17% with a sit/stand workstation.
- When working at a sit/stand workstation, an employee will change posture approximately 3 or 4 times per day.
- Standing increases respiration and reaction alertness and allows the employee greater mobility
- A sit/stand environment promotes beneficial postural changes and can improve comfort ratings by 26%.
Retrofits to all Neutral Posture, and most other existing keyboard trays and mechanisms
Mounts directly to surface without mechanism
- Additional 2" - 11" height adjustment - infinite range positioning
- US Patent # 7,048,236 - "Vertical Adjustment Apparatus for a Keyboard" StandUp
- Note: Articulating Arm nor Keyboard Tray not included
- Weight Capacity - Up to 150 lbs.
- Scissor Lift - 12"
- Profile - 1"
- Height Range - 24" - 44"
Sit Stand Desk Risers Comparision
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.