Return Policy Basics:
Your satisfaction is important to us. We offer free pre-sale consultations by phone or email to assist you with the best product choices prior to purchase. However, we recognize that the final verdict on whether or not something will work for you isn't reached until you have had a chance to use it. For this reason, we strive to make product returns as painless as possible.
We prefer to help and understand your needs before ordering. Technology and the product availability is ever changing. Please call if you have any questions 1-877-724-4922.
Please make your buying decision based on the SKU number not the image. Images are used for illustration only and may not be accurate.
Reading Basics: Please read before opening any packages!!!
When opening your item, please take careful attention NOT to destroy or throw-out and packaging materials and outer packaging carton. If for any reason the product has to be returned it will be easier to process. Items without their original product packaging in new/un-marked condition are not-returnable.
In some cases new products are just that, "NEW" and might need some assistance getting use to it. Contact Brenda for technical assistance or (how to) questions with your new product at 1-877-724-4922, Ext. 1, or email@example.com before attempting a return.
- ORDER CANCELLATION: Cancellation Payment Processing Fee. (Item paid yet not shipped): 10% - 15%.
- RESTOCKING FEE: 20% - 50%.
- SHIPPING FEES: The buyer is responsible for round trip shipping costs on all returns.
- RMA: A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number is required for all Returns. Email or fax completed RMA Form. Incomplete RMA Forms will result in delays. Items returned without an RMA Number (given upon completion of RMA Form) will be rejected.
- RMA Validity Period: 10 - 15 day return period. After the 15 day period expires, you must directly contact the manufacturer for assistance.
- RMA Terms & Conditions: Items must be returned in original condition, complete with all orginal unmarked packaging and accessories.
- RMA Instructions: Will be given to you after receiving the completed RMA Form. Returns must be RE-PACKED in a shipping carton with the original manufacturer's seal intact. Do not mark the product's container or packaging in any way.
- Return Condition: Upon receipt of the returned item we will determine the returned product's state.
- Returns must be RE-PACKED in a shipping carton with the original manufacturer's seal intact, and must be in 100% re-saleable condition.
- If your returned product is not opened in its original sealed package, the restocking fee will be minimal.
- If your returned product is working when we test it we will notify you and make arrangements to return the product to you.
- If your product is defective/not working, we will consult the manufacturer. If the unit requires repair it will be returned to the manufacturer for repair. We will advise you of such. If the unit, upon the manufacturer's decision is to be replaced, then will make arrangements for a replacement unit.
- We reserve the right: to not issue credit if product returned is found to be abused/used or not in as-new condition. This item will be returned to you at your cost.
- Compliance: If you do not follow all aspects of this policy, you are no longer eligible for an exchange or refund - call us if you have any questions.
- Special Orders: Items are not cancellable/returnable. We've ordered this item specifically for you, upon your instructions. Special Order Policy.
- Reseller Orders: All sales to Resellers are final - no cancellation, no return, and no exchange. We suggest you direct your customer to us directly for product advise. We are not a Big-Box Store, we offer our advise and expertise for our products. It is best if we interact with the end-user of the product. The sale is your.
Ineligible Return Items
- Computer software.
- Hygienic Products.
- Special Orders (Designated on Web Site or Quote or Invoice): Unfortunately, this means that we cannot accept returns once your order is shipped from the manufacturer, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
- Non-stock items specifically ordered for you.
- Items used/tampered/modified/not in original packaging are no longer eligible for an exchange or refund.
- Items returned without an assigned RMA number.
- OverSeas Orders.
Office & Showroom
Special Needs Computer Solutions, Inc.
300 Welland Ave., Unit 2B
St. Catharines, ON L2R 7L9
Page & Return Policy subject to change